my teacher told me one thing, live in the soul. when that was so, i began to go naked, and dance. - lalla

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Hooray!

I don't have to take high blood pressure medicine!

Three months ago my doctor laid down the law: I either get serious about bringing my blood pressure back towards normal, or start medication. (Up until a few years ago I'd always been a steady 120/70. Who knows why it changed.) So, not being a fan of unneccesary medication (especially not for hyptertension--a condition somewhat in my control--at age 30), her words finally got my ass in gear.

Our appointment was today, and oh how numbers mean everything.

My blood pressure is a very satisfactory 124/76.

Two weeks ago it was 139/82.
In November it was 158/98.
In September it was 146/102.

I am thrilled!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melody said...

I guess avoiding judging the chocolate contest was a wise choice.

March 01, 2007 8:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home