Techno funk
Was it just me, or did anyone else experience the world in technological funk yesterday? In the scope of one afternoon, I found myself unable to access voice mail, post to this blog, burn a CD, upload video. Although I grew inclined to throw my computer out the window, ultimately I was able to find deep breaths and resign myself to "tomorrow will be better." And it is. :)


3 Comments:
I have a friend who calls these occurances "gravity leaks."
Sounds like you were in one yesterday.
August 11, 2006 12:07 PM
Ok, so I took my car to the service station this morning & Javier picked me up there & dropped me off at my parent's so I could drive my Dad's car...only to find that I had left his keys in my car at the shop, no one's at home, and Javier's racing off in the distance. Now stranded at my parent's, I had to start calling people (tyg for my cell phone!) to see who would pick me up, take me to the service station...again...and drop me off at my parent's ...again. Amanda was the angel of the day! So you had tecno day and I had...hmmm...oh well, one of my normal dilusional days ; )
August 11, 2006 12:17 PM
No 'techno' funk for me... just the general funk, in which I say I have the midas touch, where everything I touch turns to crap. I had one of those days yesterday. Thankfully, today was better!
August 13, 2006 10:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home