Feel the love
I love it when life just amazes you.
I received not one, not two, but THREE gifts of granola yesterday:
- Fritz and Mary shared with me the granola in their cupboard.
- Catherine made me some granola (recipe please!).
- Jenny gave me a granola bar.
It's all so yumptious I have eaten three bowls already.
Friends, you truly are amazing. I'll be sharing the love right back atcha... as soon as I get that oven cleaned out!


7 Comments:
Setting your kitchen on a granola fire is SO Highlands Barbie. ;)
February 16, 2007 9:12 AM
God, tell me about it.
February 16, 2007 9:48 AM
i am LOVING your profile pic!
February 16, 2007 10:45 AM
thanks yo. that's me touring the Underground Railroad Freedom Center. photo credit shout-out to robin...
i was the dork who wanted the audio tour. which was excellent, of course.
February 16, 2007 11:21 AM
Yep. The profile photo is a good one. I was just admiring it myself.
February 16, 2007 4:11 PM
Aw, shucks.
February 16, 2007 5:15 PM
Sorry we didn't photograph you drinking Woodford. Now THAT would have been a great profile shot.
February 23, 2007 11:32 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home