Mattie Catt
After catching the fabulous InKY Reading Series Friday night, my friend Kelly and I hung out on her steps and talked a while. Three neighboring cats practically ran to greet us, I suppose intuiting that we are both cat people and would humor them with a little love fest. And love fest we had. We cooed, they purred. We petted and stroked, they sashayed and basked.
As cats do, they got their fix, grew bored and sauntered off into the night. A little late
r I noticed that one cat (who we called Mattie, as his coat was full of mats) was precariously entering my car through the halfway-rolled down window. Mattie made himself right at home in the back window, as though the sun was shining warmly and devotees were parading him regally about the town...


2 Comments:
i love you so much mel... you are my hero :)
heather
August 17, 2006 5:55 PM
i love you so much mel :) you are my hero
August 17, 2006 5:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home