Love me some weekend
What a gorgeous weekend. I danced my heart out, enjoyed the company of amazing friends, meandered around the farmer's market and the St James art festival, celebrated with two friends as they witnessed to their love in one of the sweetest and most meaningful ceremonies ever, danced some more, cooked breakfast for their families, hiked in Charlestown State Park, watched a movie and started some self-reflection around the topic of bodies and health with my spirituality group. All of it was fabulous. And this morning I started the week by riding my bike to work in invigoratingly crisp air and warm sunshine. Ahhh. I feel like a million bucks.


3 Comments:
Yeah for good weekends!
Speaking of dancing I am going to Christmas School again this year. Come and join me for a night if you get the chance.
Rachel
October 09, 2006 12:40 PM
Thanks, that would be fab!
October 09, 2006 1:47 PM
I had a fab weekend as well :-) In the company of awesome friends, such as yourself. Thanks for everything, Mel!
-Shannon
October 10, 2006 9:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home