Guest post from Cecil
Hellooo darlings. It's me Cecil, and it is delightful to meet all of you. Enchante. I hear you've inquired as to my well-being, so I wanted to impart my thanks and let you know that life is indeed divine! I'm having a grand time, riding around with Melanie and seeing the world. She has been a darling hostess (that is, once that dear soul Carolyn talked some sense into her). I do declare, the vantage point of a shoulder is the most fabulous place to be!
We took a lovely little trip to see Dr. McIntyre on Monday. (She is simply divine, darlings--smart and nice and adorable--nothing like that silly fool from "immediate" "care.") We are so pleased to report that all is well. Of course I do have that pesky infection to clear up, but the Lovely Doctor is doing all she can to help us avoid surgery. Melanie is especially thrilled, as the prospect of surgery positively unnerves her. (Can you believe it? Personally, I feel she should deal with this little issue in therapy, but of course she has to be Miss Let's Cross That Bridge When We Get There.) Apparently she also buys all that churchy nonsense about her body being a holy temple, blah blah blah. So for the love of God don't cut her open and mess things up on the inside. My delicate disposition cannot bear to deal with the anxiety that such would provoke!
My, look at the time! I really must be going darlings, but thank you all for your kindness and care. Ta-ta!


1 Comments:
Mel,
At 30 I can say that my body just isn't what it used to be. And I can't tell you how much therapy time I've used up talking about that.
I've never been so scared as to when the biopsy came back as positive for melanoma. And I had to go back, have another excision, chest films, and blood drawn. Everything's okay, but I really wish I could get un upgrade on my not so stury exoskeleton. I'd even accept it's depreciated value on the open market as long as I could get something more reliable.
I hope Cecil continues to entertain himself without bothering you too much.
Miss you and think about you often,
Brandy
September 09, 2006 12:10 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home